Tropical becomes exclusive distributor of Relion Li - Battery Systems in Greece. Relion Lithium-ion Batteries are Made-in-America.
Major benefits of using Relion Batteries are that they are lightweight, faster charging, have longer lifespans and higher usable capacity than lead acid batteries.
Since they allow for faster charging, customers can get more out of their off-grid generators and solar systems.
Coupling TROPICAL Hydrogen fuel cell battery-charging systems with Relion Lithium-ion Batteries is a winning combination for many grid-backup and remote power applications.
Top Applications for Relion Lithium-ion Battery Systems include; Emergency Power Backup (UPS), Dependable Electric & Recreational Vehicle Power, Reliable and lightweight Marine Performance, Solar Power Storage, Surveillance & Alarm Systems in Remote Locations, Industrial DC Configurations, Personal Mobility Equipment and Portable Power Packs.
Consider the following benefits of choosing LifePO4 (lithium iron phosphate) batteries for your energy needs:
1. LifePO4 batteries have a life span 10 times longer than that of traditional lead acid batteries. This dramatically reduces the need for battery changes.
2. Lithium iron phosphate batteries operate with much lower resistance and consequently recharge at a faster rate.
3. LifeP04 lightweight batteries are lighter than lead acid batteries, usually weighing about 1/4 less.
4. LifeP04 provides twice the battery capacity in the same amount of space.
5. With operating ranges from -40C to +70C, LifePO4 batteries handle far wider variations in temperature.
Lithium iron phosphate batteries are also environmentally friendly and safe for use in any system.
Other advantages of LifeP04 technology include upper and lower voltage protection, dead short and reverse polarity protection, and a flame-retardant chemistry.